Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello From the Sushi of the Orient Seas




 Hi! I am Steph, a Filipina college student on a budget. I created this blog as a part of my bucketlist for the new year and to be able to reach out to Filipinas who are under a budget in fashion and beauty.


I honestly can say that I love shopping. But I love looking for clothes in ukay-ukay stores since clothes are cheaper and there is a slim chance of having the same clothes with other people. I also love department stores and tiangges!

I also love makeup. But with the small allowance I receive, I cannot buy high end makeup brands. I resort to local products and drugstore makeup which I actually learned to love.

I want to shout out to Pinays that you don't have to splurge on clothes and makeup if you cannot really afford it or even if you can. 

This blog will review different drugstore makeup brands, locate awesome ukay-ukay stores, and maybe even a few tutorials! OH! Even restaurants which are student friendly (I don't mean fast food restos).

Please watch out for the upcoming posts!!!

With love,
Sushi of the Orient

Note: the one in the photo is not a sushi but an onigiri XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write down your comments about this post and your suggestions for future posts!! <3 you guys! ^u^