Sunday, January 13, 2013

ELF Cream Liner Review

Last time, I hinted that the next makeup post would be about a staple in every KPop idol's look or a Japanese gyaru's look. It's the mighty eyeliner!

I have tried using pencils to liquids and now, cream or gel liners. I find a pencil quite easy to use but the line it creates are too thick for my liking. Liquid eyeliner produces the darkest shade but it it more difficult to use especially if the tip is a brush not felt. So I tried gel liners. And I love it! I can control the thickness depending on the brush that I use and the shade is dark-- but of course, not as dark as a liquid eyeliner.





I have been using ELF for a very long time now. It is cheaper than other brands, it comes with a brush and the package is small and square which is easy for storage.

see how pretty used it is. :)
When gel liners are left in the open, they tend to get dry. If this happens, pop it in the microwave for a few seconds just so it would melt.


It lasts for eight hours as long as you don't sweat too much! If you do, it will smudge a bit. I use ELF Primer so that this would not happen. I usually use eyeliner and I sweat a lot while waiting for a public transport vehicle to arrive.

It is around PHP200-300. I don't remember clearly since I bought this a few months ago. But I am sure that this is available in ELF counters in Watsons. :)

Next up: I spy with my little eye-- Oh, it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write down your comments about this post and your suggestions for future posts!! <3 you guys! ^u^