Saturday, January 5, 2013

San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation Review


Hello dear budget saving girlies out there!

Here's a review of San San's Matte Finish Liquid Foundation with Vitamins A, C & E. I know that there are many blogs out there which had already reviewed this product. But a little more reviews from others who have tried the product is better right? :)



I bought mine a few weeks earlier at the local HBC store in my province. The product is exclusive to that store. I bought it for PHP132.00 each bottle. I bought shades 1 and 3.


 The local store did not have the other shades which are 2 and 4. They also did not have testers so I just observed the colors from the frosted glass container. Initially, I thought 3 was too dark and 1 was too light. I bought both so I could mix 'em up and find my shade.

I was excited to open and try the product since I was dying for a good cheap foundation. I was eyeing Revlon Colorstay but it was too expensive for me. I have tried other local brands so here's another product to try.


When it is opened, it has a spatula attached to the cap of the container. I found this better than the usual squeeze bottle since I like bringing foundation wherever I go. (With squeeze bottles, accidental squeezing could happen which may make a mess if the cap pops off.)

Other bloggers compared the scent to mocha or coconut, I say it has that strong vanilla scent! I like vanilla so the scent is fine with me.

Consistency-wise, it is in between runny and creamy. I think this is good for my skin which can be oily or really dry and flaky. It also has a matte with the tiniest bit of shine (dewy?) finish.

Color test!



As you guys can see, shade 3 is quite dark and shade 1 is nearest to my skin color. But when I use a makeup base, shade 3 is a better option since 1 becomes too light.

With this review, I can say that I will purchase it again! I haven't had any allergic reactions (which I am prone to).

Just use a setting powder to secure the foundation! :)

Next up: Something for our arches ;)

Toodles!
Sushi of the Orient

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write down your comments about this post and your suggestions for future posts!! <3 you guys! ^u^